Skip to navigation.
Inclusive product design training
The University of Cambridge, Engineering Design Centre and Education Consultancy Services offer a 2-day training workshop. The course runs in Cambridge and includes the opportunity to dine in a Cambridge college.
The next course is planned for late October 2013. Book here.
To find out more, please contact Jo Griffiths email@example.com; +44 (0)1223 748260.
- Realise that their capabilities and experiences are vastly different from the end users.
- Discover answers to the question "what do I actually do?".
- Learn customer focused evaluation techniques.
- Identify issues with existing designs and generate improvement ideas.
The majority of modules are taught through interactive exercises, which are based on familiar consumer-products. Each module is approximately one hour long.
- Designing a more inclusive world.
- Product evaluation through personas.
- Visual aspects of product interaction.
- Dexterity aspects of product interaction.
- Cognitive aspects of product interaction.
- Task analysis and exclusion.
- Success criteria and requirements capture.
- Design fixation and concept generation.
The training course involves interactive exercises to evaluate some cameras.